Getting up early, going to work, and doing the same thing day in and day out is really hard when you don't see the point. When you feel like you're stuck in a rut and your efforts are going unnoticed, it's easy to feel discouraged. It's easy to feel like you're just not cut out for success.
But the truth is, you are cut out for success. You have all the potential in the world to achieve great things. But sometimes, you just need a little bit of inspiration to get going.
Recommended reading: How to Stop Waiting for Life and Start Taking Action
If you're feeling down on your luck, or like you're stuck in a rut, check out these ten motivational quotes for career-ambitious professionals. These quotes will help to reignite your passion for success and push you to achieve even more!
Reasons To Stay Motivated And Achieve Your Career Goals
No one can dictate your success except for you. If you work hard and stay focused, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. There are countless reasons to stay motivated in your career, but here are just a few of the most important ones:
- Nobody is coming to save you
- You are in control of your own success
- You can create your own opportunities
- You can make a difference
- The world needs your talents
- You have the power to change things
- You can be a role model for others
- Your work is important
- Your success matters.
10 Motivational Quotes For Career Ambitious Professionals
Here are some motivational quotes for career ambitious professionals who are looking to take their success to the next level:
1) "Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years." ― Bill Gates
2) "The only way to do great work is to love what you do." ― Steve Jobs
3) "The difference between setting a goal and achieving it is in having a good plan and working it."
― Les Brown
4) "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it." ― Steve Jobs
5) “Remember, you are not your job, you are not the clothes you wear, you are not the car you drive. You are not your bank account. You are not the contents of your purse. You are much more than that.” ― Suze Orman
6) “If your mind can conceive it, you can achieve it.” ― Napoleon Hill
7. “The sky is not the limit. There are infinite possibilities. Just keep reaching for the stars.” ― Unknown
8) “If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done." ― Unknown
9) "If you believe that achievement ends with retirement, you will slowly fade away. First of all, keeping the mind active is one way to prolong your life and to enjoy life to its fullest for as long as possible."
― Byron Pulsifer
10). "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination."
― Jimmy Dean