Endometriosis is a chronic disease that affects 1 in 10 women of childbearing age. It can cause pain, infertility, and other health problems. For women who have to work full-time jobs while living with this disease, it can be difficult to stay motivated. That's why we've put together this list of motivational quotes for women living with endometriosis. We hope these quotes will help you stay positive and motivated throughout your day.
Recommended reading: How to Stop Waiting for Life and Start Taking Action
Women with endometriosis are amazing. We manage to work full-time nine to five jobs while dealing with the pain of this condition. We are strong and determined, and never give up. Endometriosis occurs when tissue that normally lines the inside of the uterus grows outside of the uterus. This tissue can attach to the ovaries, fallopian tubes, bladder, intestines, and other areas in the pelvic cavity. The main symptom of endometriosis is pain. The pain caused can be so severe and debilitating, and may get worse over time.
This motivational collection of quotes will remind you of just how strong and powerful you are despite the trials and tribulations you’ve been faced each day.
13 Motivational Quotes for Women Living With Endometriosis
1. "Endometriosis does not have to define you or limit you in any way." -Anonymous
2. “Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.” — Unknown
3. “I fight for my health every day in ways that most people don’t understand. I’m not lazy. I’m a warrior!” — Unknown
4. “Pain is temporary. It may last for a minute, an hour or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else takes its place.” – Eric Thomas
5. “Pain and pleasure like light and darkness, succeed each other.” – Lawrence Stone
6. “You can’t go through life allowing pain to dictate how you behave. It’s easy to sit here in your bedroom and wallow in your hurt feelings. It’s hard to rise above it.” – Adam Braverman
7. “You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.” — Bob Marley
8. “Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.” – Victor Hugo
9. “Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst, and unsurprised by anything in between.” – Maya Angelou
10. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” — Helen Keller
11. “Living with chronic pain is hard, but dealing with those who don’t care or understand is harder.” — Unknown
12. “Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.” — Buddhist proverb
13. "You are not your disease. You are not the pain. You are not the surgery. You are not the medication. You are not your diagnosis. You are not a statistic. You are a human being." -Shane Koyczan
I hope these motivational quotes help you stay positive and motivated throughout your day! Remember, you are not alone in this fight! There are many women out there who are living with endometriosis, and we are all fighting together. Stay strong and don't give up!
Other Tips to Stay Positive
When living with endometriosis and chronic pain, it can be difficult to stay positive and motivated. Especially when you are trying to work a full-time job and continuously having to call in sick. However, it is important to remember that you are not your disease. You are not the pain. You are not the surgery. You are not the medication. You are not your diagnosis. You are a human being.
Here are some tips to help you stay positive when dealing with symptoms of endometriosis:
-Remember that you are not alone. There are many women out there who are living with endometriosis, and we are all fighting together.
-Stay strong and don't give up. Endometriosis can be difficult to deal with, but it is important to remember that you can overcome it.
-Focus on your positive qualities. No matter what you are going through, there are always things to be grateful for.
-Maintain a healthy diet and eat plenty of green vegetables. Diet can help improve your mood and reduce pain.
-Talk to others about your experiences. Sharing your story can help others feel less alone and may even inspire them to fight harder.
If you or someone you know is struggling with endometriosis, here are websites you can visit for information and resources:
I hope you find this information helpful! Stay strong, Endo warriors!